By twitch01 - 09/08/2009 07:31 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends and I decided to put me in a dress and makeup, to creep out a friend. I'm a guy. I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that I so willingly volunteered to wear the dress and the makeup, or the fact that I thought it was comfy and made me look slim. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 766
You deserved it 54 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i never understood why girls could wear guys' clothes but guys couldn't wear girls' clothes

I once had to cross dress as part of a play. I felt so comfy in the dress. XD Most guys just won't understand.

Comments

jw987654321 0

don't worry about it man, so long as it doesnt become a habit...i mean, at my graduation after party thing we had a drag contest and me and all the other guys got pretty into it...like, makeup, stuffed shirts, everything...it was pretty hilarious, and definitely didnt mean that any of us are gay

And what if he does make a habit out of it? Do you think that'd be a problem? Because you certainly imply as much....

kellster 2

Omg, these answers are all so stupid!! OP: everyone looks better in make-up. We just have a huge taboo about only letting women and gay men wear it (and even then, the latter get weird looks, too). And if it was a comfortable dress that made you look slim, why wouldn't you like it? This has nothing to do with your sexuality. Women's clothing (and make-up) is more varied and therefore mysterious to the half of the population that don't get to wear/use it. Obviously it's intriguing. If it turns out you want to wear it more often, so be it. If it turns out that you also discover that you like having sex with men, fine, but that has nothing to do with this. Meanwhile, everyone take a pill and relax. :)

ah... the thrill of crossdressing... sounds like you've been wanting to try this for the longest time... ;)

lol What's so bad about this?? You looked slim and it was comfy, so what if you're a dude??

I agree with #113. Not an FML. But FYL that you've been raised to be so narrow-minded you consider this an FML. It's hot when guys wear clothes that look good without giving a damn about whether they're "male" or "female" clothes. Like Noel Fielding.

I'm a girl, and I feel great in guy clothes. It's not a crime.

Rho_fml 0

It's lots of fun, you should try it more often, you obviously liked it at least a little, now you can explore something most people are too cowardly to ever do. =)

FeedtheBrood 0

Crossdressing is awesome. FYL for feeling bad about feeling good.