By Anonymous - 01/03/2014 10:42 - United States - Richmond

Today, and for the past 38 weeks of my pregnancy, my husband decided to amuse himself by following me around, making whale noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 424
You deserved it 6 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if he wants to call you big start calling him small. That would shut him up.

Just as long as he doesn't have extreme short-term memory loss. Also, you might want to name your child Nemo. It's for the best.

Comments

Just as long as he doesn't have extreme short-term memory loss. Also, you might want to name your child Nemo. It's for the best.

martialart1st18 19

No!! You don't speak whale Nemo!!!!

martialart1st18 19

Remember he accidentally called her Nemo because Nemo also can't do a lot of thing because of his messed up fin. So he called we Nemo and it got real awkward

martialart1st18 19

Ok I looked it up and found the exact words. This is copied from Wikipedia [Yelling to Dory, when they are being "swallowed" by the whale] No you can't, you think you can do these things but you can't, Nemo! [stops and gasps] (Marlin said the same to Nemo)

Heh.. I know that movie so well I could have quoted the exact words without looking them up :P

Naming the child Jonah would also be a fitting tribute to your husband's mockery.

Well if he wants to call you big start calling him small. That would shut him up.

ThatNutellaTho 6

No .. Not Jerk .. Just a Comedian. Plus He Calls Her whale. She Can Call Him babyCarrot.

38 I wouldn't call it brave so much as stupid.

shaww 28

I am not sure why the people of FML are so serious about everything. They need to lighten up and enjoy these little jokes and puns instead of thumbs down them to oblivion!

They probably don't get the pun, some people just aren't that smart...:-)

It was an ok pun-- until the 'gets shot' part. If you're going to make a pun, have confidence in it or keep it to yourself.

Whale that aint nice... then again, you could tell him where the couch and some blankets are.

Hopefully this will only last for a little while.

It's not like it's lasted everyday for 38 weeks or anything...

It should stop any day now if op is 38 weeks along...

He is probably under pressure too. Good luck OP!

Under pressure from what? Being able to go about his business as normal? Not having something growing inside him? Not being at risk for illnesses and complications pregnancy can cause? Not being affected by hormones and cravings? Sounds difficult.

...because men never bitch and moan.

It was another whatle joke #67. Where did all the people with a sense of humor go?

Yeah well dealing with you isnt ****** easy either