By h0308 - 08/09/2009 09:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I got to work feeling slightly unwell. A couple of hours later, an extremely attractive customer came to my till, at which point my body decided it would be a good idea to vomit last night's dinner all over myself and the customer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 704
You deserved it 4 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whyowhy26 3

cant you KNOW when you're about to puke? i always can and am, if not fully, at least halfway upto the bathroom by the time i actually vomit...

Well when you don't feel well don't go to work, understand?

Comments

tyhillman 0

He just doesn't know how to talk to women haha.

at least you've got an original ice-breaker right there...

youthink_fml 0

Last night's dinner was digested a long time ago.

Not if it was making her sick. After an apparent attempt to digest it, it stews in OP's stomach until the body finally decides to excrete it in another way. ;-)

youthink_fml 0

unless there's a blockage, yes, it goes on it's way.

whyowhy26 3

cant you KNOW when you're about to puke? i always can and am, if not fully, at least halfway upto the bathroom by the time i actually vomit...

Sexy! He's probably thinking bloaf. Look, give him your number, e-mail, address, list of turn-ons, etc. and insist he present you with his cleaning bill to free him of your spew. If you are at least presentable, you'll probably get a date out of this because he will feel sorry for you.

You can do that? Just give your list of turn-ons to someone and expect them to comply? I'll have to try that. Let's see, I'll start with Jeopardy. :]

What is Something I Like to Do for $200? HAHAHA ;)

Hahaha. Nice one. I fail at Jeopardy, so I'll leave it to you. Apparently I fail at Scrabble too, as I found out today online. =/

Don't be too discouraged by getting crushed at Scrabble. To be really good you have to commit to memory words that practically aren't words. If you use a word that nobody knows and you have to explain the word, it it really a word? It's a good thing you played online, that way the gloating loser can't fart in your face. That was a bad date strategy.

Yeah, I played against the computer instead of a person. That way, they can't type "*Farts in your face*" either. I'm just not creative. My thought process is "Hmm, I have all these letters that don't make words. I guess my word is going to be 'to'." I thought farting in someone's face was a great date strategy, especially if it isn't the first date. Damn prudes. :)

this. i always thought it was just a joke on south park (that wouldn't occur in real life) until now...

americayay 0

F YOUR life? Really? She's covered in your puke.