By optimist - 26/01/2010 19:03 - United States

Today, after wondering why I didn't receive a grade for a summer course I took in 2007, I realized that I gave the professor the wrong student ID number. Someone else received credit. I've been waiting on this grade for 8 months in order to graduate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 691
You deserved it 31 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It took you 3 years to realise this? Don't worry, I doubt your grade is very good.

I agree, if it had been only a week or two after grades were supposed to be posted and I didn't see mine, I would have emailed the teacher or called the school to see what was going on. it's been two and a half years...Ydi

Comments

julio28 0

you deserved that you dumb piece of shit

Well i got marked absent at one of my exams and some girl that didn't go got my A and I got her 'no award'. It didn't get changed for like 5 months after I got my results, I thought I had failed that entire time.

Button_Up 0

wow that sucks man apparently important since he didn't graduate well here's that one famous quote "shit happens"

Honestly...after that I dont even think you deserve to graduate. Im just sayin...

Either you're still in elementary and you don't know what graduating is....or you're a ******* idiot. You have to waste 1 year of your life just because of a tiny ID mistake and not asking about it. A whole year. A WHOLE YEAR!

But it's his own little mistake. He deserves it for being an idiot.

it was just an accident! geez. it would suck even more if it was really bad and you didnt get to graduate because of it.

that ******* sucks and why didnt the other student come clean or smthn

You really need to learn to double-check your papers, OP. Accidents happen, but it's still avoidable. There's also no reason that you should've been waiting 3 years for this to get fixed; even community colleges aren't that slow. You really have to start being more attentive, slick.