By Anonymous - 16/09/2011 06:36 - United States

Today, after weeks of watching car after car of solo drivers go by in the carpool lane every day, I decided to join them. I'm the one who got pulled over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 949
You deserved it 35 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That drives me crazy when people solo drive in the multi-passenger lanes.

SirObvious 1

If your friends jumped off a cliff would you?

Comments

Is it possible that some/most of those cars were hybrids or whatever that are allowed in that lane, even with solo drivers?

I thought motorcycles were the only solo vehicle allowed in the HOV/Fast Lane?

No also the hybrid cars can drive solo if they have that special hybrid sticker on it.

If everyone was jumping off a cliff would you decide to join them?

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this properly - you broke the law and got caught, and you're complaining about it. Did I get that right? Boo ******* hoo, jackass. If you don't want to get caught, don't break the law. It actually is that simple.

slushpup9696 12

but liek teh lawz sux. evy1 els dun fallow dem!!!.!! And now I await the thumbs down.

I wait till the carpool lane ends then cut them off and slow down and make them wait like everyone else

Put a blow up doll in your passenger seat that should work

man that sucks. that happend to me before and is no fun

That's called Murphy's law. You could've guessed that would happen. So, sorry, but YDI ;)

I have to be honest, absolutely no sympathy. As Docbastard put it, you broke the law and got caught. Just because somebody gets away with murder doesn't make it any less illegal.

Just cause everyone else can do it without getting caught doesn't mean you are going to do it. Reminds me of this one time a guy got pissed cause he was in the "no parking fire lane" outside of the store and got ticketed. He saw someone else parked there and they didn't get a ticket. It's like... wrong place at wrong time really. But still... either way you wanna slice it... you deserved it. You broke the rules.

perdix 29

Everyone else is driving around a carload of midgets. You were really the only one driving alone. It's one of America's best kept secrets, but the number of chauffeured midgets we have in this country is mind-boggling. It's why the national debt is no big deal: there's an immense ocean of hidden midget wealth to back it up.

ikickgingers 15

******* midgets Thanks for the panic attack. O_o