By waymoreiwanted - 15/02/2014 03:21 - United States - Ashland

Spicy
Today, I opened up a Snapchat from my best friend. I received a full and detailed view of her and her boyfriend having sex. All I wanted to know was how her Valentine's Day dinner went. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 971
You deserved it 9 629

Same thing different taste

Comments

JMichael 25

He must have taken her somewhere pretty fancy to get after dinner sex.

Or maybe she was expecting the sex just as much as he was.

In the spirit of FML I saw this taking another turn, one where it was OP's friend and OP's boyfriend.

#42: I hate the idea that only guys want sex and they have to go above and beyond the call of duty in a relationship for the girl to deem him worthy of having sex with her.

cryssycakesx3 22

I hate that's guys think taking a girl to dinner obligates her to have sex with him.

JMichael 25

Actually 72 not all guys think that way. Also there are some girls that tell a guy he can't have sex unless he does something fancy for her.

63, I totally agree. It pisses me off when people talk as though sex is something guys have to earn from a woman. No women enjoy it as well, and trying to use it against their partner to get things is a terrible way to have a relationship. 72, nobody was saying that the guy taking her out to dinner obligated her to have sex, but yes that attitude would be wrong as well. Either way though the basis of such ideas is that the man is trying to earn sex like he earns a paycheck from work or something. That attitude is wrong because intimacy is something both parties should desire to both give and receive frequently if it's actually love. Lasting relationships are never built on attitudes of earning or being obligated to give intimacy to your partner.

I think it's safe to assume it went well.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

NO she TOTALLY went through 5 confirm screens,AND took a photo accidentely.

Did she do it on purpose? Yeah no I dont happen to "accidentally" be jerking off and, by coincidence, out of the blue, filming a snapchat of it then send it to everyone then claim "It was an accident, sorry". What about you?

That's when you take a screen shot of the pic before it deletes itself and send it back as regular text.

cryssycakesx3 22

she asked how the dinner went, not "what did you do afterwards."

your first friendly sex tape! friendship milestone!

ElementaryEdGuy 18

I'm still confused, though. How were her arms long enough for a full-detailed shot? Was it a close-up of areas, or did someone else take the picture? O.o

The plastic bag from Not Another Teen Movie did it.

Dude it's totally possible in many ways. E.g: Mirror.

Indianboy9321 25

I bet you can safely say they ate well!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Aaaand the worst advice award for 2014 goes to...#7!

Not to mention the award for the least knowledge about what snapchat is and how it works..

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Actually 43, you can take screenshots of snapchat.

#31: It's a joke. You know, when you're not being serious.

I'm almost 100 percent sure this wasn't going for the pun. but good catch

you'll find someone too! atleast its good that your best friend has a boyfriend :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I really don't think being alone was what OP was concerned about.

#15 it clearly says that its with her and her boyfriend not op's boyrfriend

cryssycakesx3 22