By Anonymous - 18/12/2010 05:16 - United States

Today, after struggling with anorexia for months, I got food poisoning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 114
You deserved it 7 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh God - here we go again. 150 comments by dumb ***** whose knowledge of the subject comes from watching re-runs of Jerry Springer.

Comments

shanners 0

OP; I've been there. Make sure to contact a doctor and continue to try and get better. Good luck with everything and stay strong. (:

jeez you should prolly go back to it. by the way your photo looks I'd say your face is getting a little full, eh chubbs?

SkInB1270 1

That's good. Great way to get rid of calories...

scarred_cutter 0

#28 and #40 you don't deserve to be taking up our oxygen. Do you know that that kind of comment can set an anorexic person back in their recovery by months?! Don't make flippant comments about serious problems. It's like telling someone who has slit their wrists that at least they'll weigh less because of the blood loss or some other dumbass thing like that. #39 ROFLDM!!!

one day that will be a good story to tell your children

CiaranPM 0

Anorexic people may have a disorder, but a stupid one. Seriously, go to the store, buy some food, and eat it.

it isn't that easy, nd last time I checked, slowly starving to death isn't stupid. would you tell someone with depression to "just be happy"?

shanners 0

Have you missed the intelligent comments? It's not stupid. It's sad and very hard to overcome, especially since it is largely a mental disorder. it's also kills one out of every two hundred women who have it, and being anorexic for a long period of time, if you even survive, has many serious side effects. Why don't you actually try knowing what you're talking about before you say something?

#31 u have absolutely no idea what these people go through. So just shut up. You don't know what it's like unless you in their shoes. So why don't you stop being stupid.

At least they can recover from their 'stupid' disease. You on the other hand will be stupid for the rest of your life.

Looks like the troll won this post, unfortunately...

stay strong! you'll make it through this!

Oranges_00 0

well what do you guys expect..? u ppl r talking like Ur frikun encyclopedias ?? chill out, its FML... funnyy..?

That's stupid! Stop stickin your finger down your throat and go a on strict protein diet! duh! sorry ass excuse....

osnapitzarii 0

I don't think you quite understand the difference between anorexia and bulimia.