Das wat u get hoomin

By Ray - 13/08/2017 17:15 - United States

Today, we took my cat to get her shots. She screeched and clamored in the car until I took her out of the carrier and held her in my lap… where she immediately pooped on my new white pants and then hid under the seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 111
You deserved it 2 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Poor thing was scared shitless.

Haven't you learned by now that cats are masters of revenge? Also, wearing white pants while dealing with a cat is a great way to end up with multi-colored pants. Mostly red.

Comments

Haven't you learned by now that cats are masters of revenge? Also, wearing white pants while dealing with a cat is a great way to end up with multi-colored pants. Mostly red.

Lobby_Bee 17

Poor thing was scared shitless.

Why would you take an anxious cat out and loose in the car? Should have had a blanket to cover the carrier to hopefully calm it

Was this incident before or after the appointment ?? Lol

Ohh how harsh poor dude poor you that must of been such an awkward moment lol

YDI, I know the crying is horrible but you shouldn't take a cat out of the carrier when it's upset unless you are in a closed room.

It's extremely dangerous to have a nervous cat out of its carrier while driving, you deserve this one. My own cat will cry when we take her to the vet - but she's safe and not underfoot while in the carrier. Having a loose cat in the car could easily cause an accident, it's a bad idea all around.

You don't deserve a cat if it's safety is less important than your ego.

Vesi 29

A lot of cats do NOT like being in moving cars and most do remember vet or car rides means something very unpleasant. Never let your cat out. We took towels or baby blankets, cut a slit in the middle for the handle and always keep them covered between seeing the vet herself and home. They may cry a bit but stressed cat underfoot in a moving vehicle is a recipe for disaster. Getting pooped on was the best possible scenario in this case.

Don't tell me you didn't see THAT coming? :o