By NotAModel - 30/04/2012 15:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, after putting an ad on Craigslist to sell a coat, I finally got a call. The guy on the phone seemed interested, and was especially curious to know if I could "model" it for him, in "stockings and suspenders." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 858

Same thing different taste

Comments

Llamacod 11

Sounds like a legitimate ad reply to me

Take this oppurtunity and sell them to others. Just make sure your address is in no way attached.

Anything to make money. Model for him, but bring pepper spray, a gun, a katana, grenades, a minigun, a bazooka and maybe a kitten (for distraction).

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Noor, how could we control a zombie? *it* might kill OP!

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Then the guy could get the stockings and suspenders on OP without a struggle.

Zombies can be house trained... Right? :P

You never know what you'll get on craigslist.

Noor, i'm not gonna lie. Your new profile picture scared the hell outta me.

Hey, some of us need all the help we can get. Shopping for clothes is hard.

Erm.... So are you going to do it or not?

Ask him if you could skip that and go straight into sex. Just to avoid the whole putting it on and taking it off moment, that just cuts into his valuable day!

You mean no kinky stuff no foreplay just straight sex :)

Kuips23 0

Its ironic because your name is NotAModel

When you submit an FML, you can change the author from your username to something different.

#77 - Your profile picture just ruined the innocence of Spongebob and Patrick D;

sacredeye73 11

Take a pic and blur out your face. It's not your face he wants to see, anyways. Charge him some $$$ for it. He doesn't really want the coat.