By NotAModel - 30/04/2012 15:50 - United States

Spicy
Today, after putting an ad on Craigslist to sell a coat, I finally got a call. The guy on the phone seemed interested, and was especially curious to know if I could "model" it for him, in "stockings and suspenders." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 289
You deserved it 3 858

Same thing different taste

Comments

Smart marketing skills. Tell him just not yet - say u wanna sell ur unwanted shirt/jeans and take a photo with them and ask him if he is interested in ur stockings ( the one ull be wearing in the picture). And crop ur face out or blurr it - and tell him u can see my face when u bring the money. U can really make 3 bills out of this guy.

katcot99 11

I don't want to live on this earth anymore, SMH

flockz 19

*planet* unless there's multiple earths like you're suggesting, which would mean that i would be so universally mindfucked that i would be able to smell every cavity and crease of my rectum because my head would be shoved so far up my ass.

FireFlie07 20

This is why I stay away from Craigslist

Is he really interested by the coat ? I think he is a pervert

RedPillSucks 31

coats with benefits.... Tell him yes, then show up fully clothed, in a "stocking cap" and overall suspenders. Not what he meant? Tell him, no refunds, and next time be more ******* specific!

For some reason the lumber jack song is playing in my head now.

Welp, there goes any chance I had for productivity. On the other hand, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!"...

Why did I read this as 'goat' instead of 'coat'? It was so confusing!

I re-read it with "goat" now and got the best mental image ever. Thank you.

All the pervs and organ harvesters are on Craigslist!! -_-

Ask him to dance for you first in a brown bikini. Whilst you spank his bottom