By ashlee - 31/08/2010 18:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, after my husband's phone buzzed like crazy all morning, I decided to pick it up and see what all the fuss was about. He had three new picture messages from his "boss", naked and strapped to a chair with the caption, "Are you still coming over tonight?" We've been married for nine years and have two children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 480
You deserved it 4 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontTouchMe1548 0
ChristyCarnegie 0

Wow! Text her back and say, "Are you planning to breathe tonight *****" Omg I hope your husband gets major karma and his 'Boss' too.

Comments

perdix 29

Was she hotter than you? I'd think if I were to cheat on my wife, the other woman would have to be hotter than my wife. I'd almost feel that would be too disrespectful to trade down or trade laterally.

yolie_fml 0

I agree. My ex cheated with a downgrade. Who also happened to be his ex. I was more insulted by the downgrade than the actual cheating.

yolie_fml 0

I agree. My ex cheated with a downgrade. Who also happened to be his ex. I was more insulted by the downgrade than the actual cheating.

The_good_times 0

Men cheat, they mostly cheat with people that offer themselves up, looks don't really matter that much, men don't just cheat because they want someone better looking, there are far more many reasons for which they do, I don't understand why'd you'd be insulted by it, are you insecure about how YOU look?

Christopher08 0

And 30-31 your suppose to be an upgrade

perdix 29

I don't agree, the_good_times. I think I've had chances with cross-grades or downgrades and I just haven't pursued them. If I am going to take such a risk, the other woman better be pretty hot. She needn't be much more attractive than the current resident, but if she wants sex more than once a week, that increases the hotness meter!

yolie_fml 0

55 - I never said I was *SUPPOSED* to be anything. But, thanks for your comment. :)

yolie_fml 0

34 - of course I'm insecure about my looks. Most people are. I don't know how my comment offended you and 55, but whatever. It's my opinion.

MetalFish 0

why was # 72 comment buried? F**K ME you can't have an opinion on this site without people crying about it!

perdix 29

MetalFish, thanks for your support. Maybe the hatahs wouldn't hate so much if I mentioned that the deal works the other way around: If my wife steps out on me, the dude has got to be hotter than me! (Frankly, it's a pretty low bar, but she'd have to clear it ;) )

fylimgettinglaid 0

damn 30 he must have really dug deep in the dumpster to downgrade any further.

If I was married to some woman, I wouldn't cheat on her if she gained 300 pounds. It's lying and it's wrong, period. If some prick wants to cheat, they should have married more carefully.

atlanta_lex 0

I love perdix - - - & people on this site are way too ******* sensitive

atlanta_lex 0

I love perdix - - - & people on this site are way too ******* sensitive

im sorry about the whole situation. men are such pigs and this is y i think the lesbian rate is going up in this country. i hope for the best to u

not all men have bondage sex with their bosses.

MetalFish 0

I think you will find the rate of increase of homosexual men FAR outweighs the rate of increase in homosexual women. Riddle me that.

RedPillSucks 31

Just because you've had bad experiences with men, doesn't mean that most of them are "pigs". Perhaps you need to be a better judge of character.

Kawaiichan42 3

RedPill's right. Just because YOU haven't been able to find a decent man doesn't mean they aren't out there. Learn to judge people better, and maybe learn where to look for decent guys.

I hope you guys realize (or, actually, I'm almost thankful you don't realize) she's quoting Snooki from Jersey Shore. I don't even watch the show and I know that much. A man can be just as much a pig as a female can be, so it's a pretty unfair judgment.

A) You are both arguing with made-up statistics. And I'd imagine that homosexuality is not increasing but might seem to be because increased social acceptance can encourage people to be more open. B) You're not the Riddler.

MetalFish 0

#173. A.) Google it, you'll find i'm correct. (At least for England anyway) B.) I know i'm not IT'S CALLED A JOKE YOU STUCK UP RETARD

Men being jerks don't turn women into lesbians, despite whatever bs stereotypes you've heard of. They would at worst turn them into insecure loners. By the way, the "lesbian rate in this country" going up is just human rights waking up and people starting to take action. Stop implying that it's such a bad thing.

Hellooomindyy 0

Ruin her career, and kick his ass.

you look like ur making out with itself haha

3 messages is "buzzing like crazy all morning"? It was probably your trust issues and ability to overexaggerate tiny things that are nothing to do with you that drove him into the arms of Little Miss Bondage

redrovaa 0

What pissed in your cheerios this morning?

637R4YP3D 5

Oh my God yes. TomFantastic you ******* nailed it. I couldn't have said it better myself

eleniel421 28

A lot of phones have settings where if the message isn't opened right away, it will beep/buzz every 10 mins or so to remind you there's a new message. That would get annoying.

ThebriMcCoy 0

Send a pic back of you strapped to a chair and write "too late." Then cut off your husband's balls.

TIME TO DUMP HIS NASTY ASS !!! YOU DESERVE BETTER.

What's the big deal? at least he leaves you a lone at night... Positive way of looking at it?

FrustYb6 0

OMG how awful! She's obviously a ***** 'ho... Divorce the a-hole