By Anonymous - 08/10/2010 12:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, after me and my boyfriend had pretty much amazing sex, he took off the condom and started swinging it back and forth, all while making the sounds of a clock and saying, "You are getting sleepy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 460
You deserved it 6 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Action_Bastard 0
fmlwinnn 0

so your boyfriend has a sense of humor. OMG no way!! FYL!!!! let him have a sense of humor, OP.

Comments

perdix 29

That's one way to get out of the irritating, obligatory, post-coital "cuddling." He's blown his load, he's done. Once he can get you to sleep, he can go out have more fun.

coffee_enima 0

perdix, that may be the most intelligent comment I've ever seen on this site.

I love Cuddling! Why would you blow that off? ...and only one go? lulz VVVV Big spoon looking for little spoon.

I guess he had a little more planned for you...

haha got you with the old pen-is-dulum trick. ydi for wanting to stay awake.

how was he able to make the "sounds of a clock" and still able to say "you are getting sleepy"?

are you retarded? it was probably one after the other

sourgirl101 28

You (tick) are (tock) getting (tick)....^^^^^Probably the way this person told you.

nice suit. you look like you tongue punch fart boxes for money.

As u said it amazing sex... so why r u complaining women!

She's drunk. She's just seeing...errr reading double, so she thinks their is more than one woman involved.

jitterbug25 0

He was trying to hypnotize you so he could finish you off with a nice alabama hot pocket.