By dino317 - 27/02/2010 05:02 - United States

Today, after many weeks of talking to this guy over the phone for hours on end and establishing that we both had feelings for the other, we met in person. He saw me, got an "emergency text," and hasn't talked to me since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 138
You deserved it 5 527

Same thing different taste

Comments

If you never met before, I'm worried bout how he got your number. We all know it's safe to give out personal info to a complete stranger.

spiderman0606 0

I'm pretty sure the OP isn't 12. I think she can handle giving out her number to someone. I understand the dangers of giving a home phone number, but what's the big deal if it's a cellphone number? Please enlighten me.

She gives out her phone numbers, someone posts it on a popular website. People start calling her, she answers with her name, bam, they have a name. After that it wouldn't be that hard to find a facebook or myspace page and bam, they have her address. The next morning, she wakes up, 50 stalkers at her front door with chainsaws and ropes. Yeah, but not very likely to happen so screw it

dioxyde420 0

People at your school might be psycotic. And your family. Anyone could find your #. and someone you actually know in person is more likely to stalk you unless you're a celebraty.

ah screw him. just go on and keep on searching. things like that are a hit and miss. if you found such a connection maybe it was false on his part.

I'd rather be I'd rather be, I'd rather be with an animal

You know, there exists a wonderful thing called the Internet. You can send photos through it, so you can avoid embarassing situations like this. Next time you have feelings for someone ask for-and send a picture.

you mean that big ball of string isn't actually you? *gasp*

spiderman0606 0

I am Spiderman. My username and profile picture confirm it.

Yup, I actually am serious. If you "have feelings" for someone why bother sending a fake picture? You'll need to meet in person anyhow, save yourself the trouble of getting dumped on the spot :P

pendulum2012 0

yeah, or their pictures are photoshopped to hell and at weird angles that hide fat and make their face look better. if the picture is in black and white and you only see part of their face, watch out.

GodBarack 5

That's mean :( I hate how most guys base their opinion on what you look like, and not your personality and stuff.

perdix 29

Not exactly true. If a pretty girl has a terrible "personality and stuff," lots of guys will quickly lose interest. If a girl is OK, but has a great "personality and stuff," some dudes can get fired up about her. But, sorry, fat and/or ugly will cause no sexual attraction to ordinary males. Look for a plumpa humpa.

Perdix ftw. It's pretty much decided that Perdix is *the* dude to go to when dealing w/ guy problems. I mean, he's blunt and to the point. Now if everyone was like that, just imagine how much easier all this would get?

Giorgio272 2

serves you right for using the Internet your prob some fugle fat ass. Next time use craigslist.

...Which is on the internet. : If you have to use Craigslist to meet people, you're ****** for life.

You need the Internet to access Craigslist, Oh Esteemed Becon of Intellect.

iamchuck 0

Next time you go to meet a guy, meet in a bar and find a reason to be three hours late.

awwww that sucks !! but he's so not worth it if he was only interested in looks. whatever happened to personalities...

you must be hideous or something if seeing you in person was enough to kill the "feelings" this guy said he had for you