By CmS_1733 - 11/02/2016 18:59 - United States - Pottsville

Spicy
Today, after long day at work, I stopped by my parents' house to say hi. After 30 minutes into the visit, my dad turns to me and asks, "Did you really have to stop by while I was balls deep?" Apparently I interrupted my parents' sex time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 178
You deserved it 3 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cebsvt 14

Don't come knockin when the trailer's rockin

Comments

Maybe call before you drop by to see what they're up to since you don't live together anymore.

snarkytruth 37

Not enough soap in the world to wash those words and imagery out of your brain

CheekyRaccoon 27

Aww man, your dad was balls deep with the nuts hanging out and was just about to bust all kinds of gaiiinz in some sweet sugar walls.

They have plenty of time to be doing it, id be busting his nuts about not enjoying the unexpected visit. But honestly, he probably only wanted to see your reaction more than anything :P

Always call! Always! You'd appreciate it too if you had an SO over and they just decided to drop by! They may be your parents, but they're people too!

Why is everybody saying you have to call first? Couldn't dad just, ya',know, not open the door? I'm assuming OP didn't just let themselves in unannounced, and if they did that's a whole 'nother problem. But if you knock and someone answers, it's kind of assuming it's ok to visit.

Redgy22 26

It's rude to just drop by unannounced. Everyone I know realizes this & always calls first. Even if I'm home, don't answer the door & they have a key- always call first. If I don't answer the call or the door, then by all means, come in & check on me. Only salesmen/bible thumpers knock on my door now so it's easy to know if I should answer it or not. & only stupid ones who can't read my "no soliciting" sign. But yeah, your right about Dad. He definitely shouldn't have stopped & answered the door. At the very least he could have just said it wasn't a good time.