By Lelia701 - 05/05/2009 13:55 - United States

Today, after living with my mom for years to save money I finally moved into my first condo. The day after I made my first mortgage payment the sewage system back up and leaked into my bedroom from outside, ruining the carpets and the walls. I have to move back in with my mom until it’s fixed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 672
You deserved it 3 404

Lelia701 tells us more.

Why does everyone think only a guy can buy a home? You know what they say about people who assume. 1. I’m female. 2. I’m a 25 year old graduate student with plenty of friends and wouldn’t even know how to play D&D. 3. I live in a city where buying a house in a nice area would cost 3 times as much so duh of course I bought a condo. . But thanks to those who understand what its like to have shit attack your house! The adjuster comes today at least.

Top comments

liquidpaper 0

rukusrazor, living with mom to save money doesn't always mean maladjusted D&D playing man-child. you're just jealous that he's saved enough to be able to afford a condo and you haven't.

Comments

#36....I'm visualizing and that's not a good thing and it isn't so bad living with your parents I have to do it myself this summer. You don't have to be a loser to live with mom and dad

how old are you like 36? i bet you ****** with the plumbing in a Freudian subconscious way of returning to yuor mother. you just happen to accidently flush 12 pairs of socks down the toilet

EveryDayJackAss 0

hm....now imagining that the condo somehow collasped when you were just about to get in and you had NO insurance....imagine saving up ALL OF THE MONEY AGAIN! but this still suks ^_^

I seriously can't understand why anybody under the age of 60 would buy a condo. why in the world would you pay the price of a house for what is just a very large apartment.

Location, location, location! You would not get a house at the same site as an apartment for he same price - the difference is location. A 1-bed apartment in London costs about the same as a 3-bed house 40 minutes commute away.

stop assuming he or she is a certain age, they might just be 21and finished school and about to move out which is fine because they said they were trying to save money

Why does everyone think only a guy can buy a home? You know what they say about people who assume. 1. I’m female. 2. I’m a 25 year old graduate student with plenty of friends and wouldn’t even know how to play D&D. 3. I live in a city where buying a house in a nice area would cost 3 times as much so duh of course I bought a condo. . But thanks to those who understand what its like to have shit attack your house! The adjuster comes today at least.

simplyfucked 0

poor thing.. shit attacked ur house. lulz

Hahah oh you're poor! I wouldn't say you deserve it. I honestly don't see how.

Did you read it? I quote, "When I told my boss the story..." Regardless, that was definitely a Dilbert strip. #28, you realize this person just had their phone, money, and credit cards stolen, plus whatever injuries they received when they were assaulted, right? The last thing on his/her mind is to finish the purchase. And any store, especially large corporations like office supply stores, sell enough things to have a significant amount of money in registers or in expensive products. The robbery may not even be the only one done by these people. But seriously, that would count as being at work, so if this is in fact a real post, then I'd be getting some serious compensation.