By onthemarket - 08/09/2010 19:46 - United States

Today, after being with my boyfriend for seven years, he finally proposed. To another woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 577
You deserved it 4 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he hasn't proposed in 7 years, he's obviously up to something or not interested.

Comments

Man did you ever even talk to the guy you were supposedly "with" for 7 years? There's something wrong with you if you didn't notice he was close enough to someone else to ask her to marry him.

FFML, don't take it as her "ruining your life"-- that's giving her too much credit and power over you. After all, FML doesn't define your whole life, does it? She's being immature, but you can take it in stride. I don't think anyone has changed their opinion of you bc of her comments.

FFML314 0
FFML_314 11

NOTE THE CREEPY STALKER. Shall I repeat? Or does everyone get it?

FFML_314 11

THIS IS ISABELLA EVERYONE. SHE IS A BIG ASS CREEP. She is ruining my life, one FML comment at a time. If you receive a message from her, verify that there is a _ in the name, before responding back. She is also claiming to be Intoxicunt and she's unaware of her stupidity. Carry on.

Graawr 7

woah cool, you have a staker. :D

johnnie99 0

She's not a stalker, she's an idiot. Unless she's following you around and watching your every move, I don't get how she is "stalking" you.

FFML_314 11

She's stalking me on the site. She is messaging me like a crazy fool, not to mention following my comments. It's quite obvious that she's not an actual stalker.

MetalFish 0

who the **** stalks someone they've never seen in real life on a website forum? sad people...

FFML_314 11

Hey, the poor girl broke her leg and needs something to do. People just can't get over me. I tried being nice. She just wouldn't listen.

MetalFish 0

FFML... being nice?! I'll need pics of that before I believe it xD seriously though, you can block people from contacting you on this site, cant you? at least the message system? I also avoided a "Well if she can't get over you, get under her" joke... but I think that would have been lost on you, in all honesty :)

FFML_314 11

Yes, I can be nice. People just take me seriously and freak out. :]

MetalFish 0

Lies :p Probably the Grammar Nazi regime you hold so dear xD But yeah, just block the bitch.

FFML_314 11

No, honestly I'm awesome. Blocking her does not stop her from commenting.

MetalFish 0

"No, honestly I'm awesome." Modesty is a quality that costs nothing, yet can get you much respect ;) Good point... erm... you're ****** then?

Tasanasanta 0

101-Dude... just stop.. You will lose here because you're being a dick. And you didn't even quote her right T_T

FFML_314 11

He's not being a dick. He's being a smart-ass, which is OK. I like smart-asses.

Tasanasanta 0

Yeah but I can be a smartass too. It takes a dick to use the smartass-ness.

Tasanasanta 0

Disregard that comment, that's me being retarded.

MetalFish 0

#105 I was actually being cheeky, not a dick. and I quoted her perfectly, considering I C&P the comment. What I was doing there is called banter Definition of banter is to speak to someone in a playful or teasing way. :)

thts why u don't live with a guy before marriage

hahafylop 4

Who the hell said anything about living together before marriage????????

Kkkiana 7

they probably WEREN'T living together which is why he was able to cheat on her...

Steve95401 49

Ouch! Talk about being blindsided.

carm3nl1 0

that's some BULL S***!! I mean at least better now than later after u were married n had kids assuming you don't have any now. u still have time to find yourself a good man! good luck OP!

fable_fayebee 0

time to start dating again? maybe you'll find a better man this time