By parkertownparadise - 16/02/2012 07:43 - United States

Today, after applying for a job at the local pet store, I picked up a ferret. It began licking my cheek, causing me to turn my head. It then latched onto my ear and hung like a giant furry hoop earring. I screamed, then quietly left the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 178
You deserved it 4 776

Same thing different taste

Comments

Am I the only person that thinks ferrets are creepy? I saw this one special where a ferret ate parts of a baby's face because it smelled like milk... The girl was left deformed.*shudder*

I saw that too, but was wary of ferrets before that.

most of the ferrets that do that type of stuff was because the ferret was abused by starvation or other means . in general ferrets are nice animals. however like a puppy that doesn't know it's own strength it needs to be trained to not nip and be handled I'm pretty sure pet store ferrets are handled but it saw some thing it could play with and bit it . it's good to know on a ferret there's a "release button" between the neck and shoulder blades where if you grab it there it will cause it to yawn and therefore release.

Look at the bright side, if you didn't catch the employers attention you sure caught the ferret's! (;

Well, you clearly have animal skills!

Sounds like you're not going to get the job.

Kinda like how that fire in your profile pic likes your jeans?

I much prefer ferret nipple rings but whatever.

I used to have a pet ferret. She did the same to me. Twice! They love ears; especially if they have earrings in them.

Ferrets are rats' slightly cuter but much nastier cousins. Rats, of course, do not acknowledge the kinship, the ferrets aren't invited to family reunions, they always ruin Thanksgiving, get drunk at family weddings, etc etc.

You sir are wrong about that Ferrets are directly related to cats

And you, sir A) can't recognise a ******* obvious joke and B) are completely wrong. They are related to weasels and skunks. Will there be anything else?

I don't mean to break character but they are in the same family. And you can't obviously recognize a joke douche

randomhangul 4

if I could direct you to his name sir, I'd say that a snappy response should have been expected.

Ferrets are part of the weasel family, they aren't rodents.