By Gutted. - 21/03/2009 23:04 - United Kingdom

Today, after a hard day's work and emotional argument with my best friend, I sent my boyfriend a text telling him how much I loved him and cherished him in the hopes he would cheer me up with a romantic reply. He said "Sorry, I've only got 8 texts left." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 320
You deserved it 6 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

In his defense, texts are like gold when they're limited

Wait...did he text you to tell you he only had 8 texts left?? Because if that's the case why couldn't he have just used that opportunity to cheer you up instead.

Comments

shykneejess 0

So what. Call him then. Of course he cares but how bout you pay for the extra texts then. Sheesh.

You shouldn't have told him something nice only hoping to get something in return. You should have just said "Hey, I had a bad day, care to cheer me up?" or something...then maybe he would have called. He probably just thought you just wanted to talk.

theoldGP 0

what the ****... how is this an FML? he was just being retarded by using a text to text you that he only has 8 texts left.

What you think he's gonna spend 10 cents extra on some text trying to boost your self-esteem? No way....nooo way!! What is this garbage? What is this? "Oh I'm king of the trees, I'm the tree-mister, I count on them. What sometimes i like to pry i like to stealst"

agree with #2. Jesus OP, get a backbone. Call him.

if you werent a gold-digger, you wouldve bought him unlimited texts

kellster 2

What an ass! Why couldn't he have used one of his precious, precious eight texts left to say something worth hearing?!

oh relax. first of all, he said "sorry". secondly, he can't read you mind, he probably had no idea you had a terrible day (probably why he didn't call) and lastly, maybe he meant that he couldn't possibly express his feelings for you under the constraints of 8 texts.

limited texting...no calling probably means he also has limited/no minutes. cheer up and forget about calling. say it in person tonight. :D