By ihateteenagers - 30/12/2010 02:12 - United States

Today, a punk-looking college kid was making fun of my mentally handicapped son. Out of anger, I punched him in the face. I got handcuffed and thrown into a police car. The kid stood there laughing and pointing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 567
You deserved it 10 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMafia 0

OMG. That punk deserved more than just a punch in the face. What a lowlife. Don't worry, he'll get his retribution.

Comments

Very true. The saying seems to apply to a lot of FMLs.

510munchkin 0

WOW karma gunna get him 1 day mre ppl will get mad at hiss ass nd beat da shit outta him

spanelli 16

**Wow, karma's going to get him one day. More people will get mad at his ass and beat the shit out of him. Sound good?

if i was you. i would of given the punk more than a punch in the face

**** that punk. You did the right thing standing up fo your son! Life will get him back.

ydi and fyl fyl for people being so insensitive and rude ydi for hitting him though, as frustrating as those people are, you can't let your anger get the best of you. next time just verbally rip the person a new asshole until they cry then point and laugh at them.

If you're going to jail anyways, might as well punch him more than once. As in beat him to a bloody pulp. I kid, I kid. Sort of.

bobkim302 0

I'm a father too. If I was in that situation I would have done the same thing. We are the protector of our family's. I hope everything works out for you too. Bottom line you were right!

hectrjr 0

you shouldv knocked the loser out

that's what you selfish people get for letting the weak and infirm live. and everyone wonders why 1 in 110 children are born autistic.

monnanon 13

wtf?? i dont know what to correct in yr comment first. The weak and infirm as you put it have as much right to live as anyone else and are not weakening the gene pool or anything else you seem to be hinting at.

I am proud of you. If you don't stand for your family, then you are not much of a man.