By Anonymous - 24/05/2013 21:43 - Iceland - Akureyri

Spicy
Today, a package was delivered to my house, addressed to me, clearly marked "sexual health products". Inside were condoms, birth control pills, and an invoice made out to me. My parents went ballistic and grounded me. Whoever staged this "hilarious" prank: well played, asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 591
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I'm guessing your parents are keeping the health products lol.

Your next party is going to go off with a bang.

I feel bad for you OP, but you should point out to your parents that usually companies like that are known to be more discreet. So that is a fail on their part.

I thought I once read that Iceland had one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates worldwide...?! Still not the nicest of pranks, I'd agree.

Return to sender...and follow the tracking information to find out who sent it...

I think your parents should on the contrary be happy / relieved that you would take your sexual health responsibly. Then it depends of course on how old you are. It's a shame they don't believe you though.

It is obviously someone who cares about you enough to spend a fairly amount of money on a prank, and maybe that's their way to send you a message. Either that you should be more careful with sex, or they want you to get out have fun in a safe way, or something else. Good day :)

Tell your parents if you were going to order those for yourself you would have been more sneaky instead of so blatant. This seems obvious to me. Hopefully your parents come around to seeing that.

LebronJames23 5

Your parents should be proud that you're being safe. They don't want you to end up on 16 And Pregnant do they?