By kay - 01/06/2012 21:08 - United Kingdom - Maidstone

Today, a homeless guy grabbed me and started ranting that "the Mayans were right" or some shit. He was making about as much sense as Charlie Sheen outside of a padded cell, so I shoved him away. That's when he decided to pull a knife and chase me all the way to my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 974
You deserved it 4 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

melikeyturtles 3

Dont mess with homeless people. They will kick your a** and not care about consequences. They have nothing to lose.

Your lucky it wasn't dirty mike and the boys those homeless guys will have sex in your car.

Comments

Does that mean the world is going to end on December? Dang, the Mayans were right.

That's kinda offensive to Charlie Sheen. He isn't a homeless crazy guy, he's just a stoned crazy guy.

"I have one gear--go!" ("Are you bi-polar?") "I'm bi-winning. I win here, win there, win everywhere." ("So I hear you like to party.") "What's not to love?" "I'm like a total freakin' rockstar--from Mars."

EG14_fml 8

Gotta love them hobos, helpin people get into their cars and whatnot. How nice.

jellycorn 13

And exercise as well! A round of applause to all the hobos!

Ahh crazy homeless guys. It isn't bad enough they have bad hygiene but they now rant about the Mayans.

Well on December 21 you will wish you listened to him.

perdix 29

He was just trying to give you some important information: Don't waste your money on a 2013 calendar!!!! Ignorant ingrates like you ought to be stabbed.

Never shove a homeless person you dimwit!