By kay - 01/06/2012 21:08 - United Kingdom - Maidstone

Today, a homeless guy grabbed me and started ranting that "the Mayans were right" or some shit. He was making about as much sense as Charlie Sheen outside of a padded cell, so I shoved him away. That's when he decided to pull a knife and chase me all the way to my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 975
You deserved it 4 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

melikeyturtles 3

Dont mess with homeless people. They will kick your a** and not care about consequences. They have nothing to lose.

Your lucky it wasn't dirty mike and the boys those homeless guys will have sex in your car.

Comments

Ahh shit I'd totally forgotten about that. I work in a grocery store... I don't even want to imagine the panic shopping.

flashback.miss 28

Sounds like he pulled more a Gunther... FYL.. that's just terrifying. What the **** was going through his head... and his bloodstream for that matter?

juliarockwood 0

It's like the zombie apocalypse.

great charlie sheen reference. because everyone is still talking about that.

59 is right. The Mayans never predicted a cataclysm. Contrary to popular belief, there are still people alive of Mayan ancestry and they laugh at the notion of the idea. Recently another, older version of the long count calendar was found and guess what? It goes on past 2012.

chavot 0

I'd just turn around and "drop kick" um. In the words of Rex kwondo, " you think anyone want a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys."

Rule #1 cardio, sounds like zombieland all over again.