By Anonymous - 05/07/2013 16:13 - Netherlands

Today, a girl I met recently asked if I wanted to go jogging with her, and I excitedly agreed. A while into our run, I ran out of breath and doubled over panting, all while she kept jogging and slowly disappeared down the street. What a way to spend time together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 492
You deserved it 9 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donat96 20

She probably saw you had low stamina and assumed it would probably be the same in the bedroom.

Get fit chasing her! Brilliant excuse to start running.

Comments

\ 28

It could be that the girl had headphones on and didn't notice him lagging, or that she decided poor OP wasn't worth it.

At least you didn't follow her home and creeped around her lawn for hours.

Seems like a romance story in the making to me. Man gets asked by girl to jog with her. Man tries and can't keep up. Man trains daily and then jogs with her each day making it a bit further. Man vows not to ask her out until he can keep up with her. Man trains more and is finally able to keep up with her. She stops outside her house. Man goes to ask her out just as a guy that she lives with comes out and kisses her. Man goes home drinks a lot and never jogs again becoming a fat slob and never going anywhere with his life. Due to his inability to be physically fit he loses his job. Did I mention this is a sad love story? Yeah screw fairy tales sucka, this is life.

You took me on an emotional roller coaster that ended with a terrible crash of reality. Well done I applaud you.

beachbum_101 16

Get into shape, then do it again! ;D

blackvyper 8

In your next life make sure you're the first one in line to get a pair!

Okay, so that didn't work. Try something new.

To be honest, I'm a little surprise you agreed to go jogging with her. Shouldn't you have known that you weren't very good jogging?