By nonexistant - 29/10/2010 04:33 - United States

Today, a cute girl came up to me with her boyfriend and said, "If you end up looking like him, it's over." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 2 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People like that are just plain mean. don't listen to them.

Ah, shallow women. Don't you just love it?

Comments

deannamarie12 0

Wow. Bitch, much? Now those are the kind of people i wouldnt be worried about cause if theyre that selfish, their life must suck. Id honestly say id hate to be them.. Haha, thats why im nice ^.^ sorry OP :( dont let some asshole like that bring you down.

Well, this girl thinks she's the shit. OP, don't let her get through your head. (:

perdix 29

Then, you need to drop a bunch of weight, Fatty McFatFat. I'll the bf has been pigging out and you happened to be the poster child for young male obesity. Put down the Double Down and hit the gym!

You're an asshole for assuming that OP is... Oh perdix, it's you. Nevermind. Sorry, I didn't recognize you with your Halloween costume on.

RedPillSucks 31

Your hawt.... Oh, its you DocBastard. Sorry, I didn't rec.. Damn, that's been used already.

Goddammit Red, get your own freaking joke.

don't worry, perdix, that's what I assumed too. there aren't a lot of physical features you can control, weight being one exception.

what the hell is ur guys problem!!! just cuz someones fat duznt mean they can't find the right person and b happy! he'll probably b happier than any of u!

and y the hell would u assume he's fat! ur probably fatter than he is u ****** asshole

shoulda, coulda, woulda said..... 1) right back at ya bitch.... 2) lest mines bigger, and I'm not talking about feet... 3) thank god I don't look like him, he looks like a..... if all else fails *insert foot infront of her direction* and watch her fall.... like a.....

FMLinNMI 0

Have issues much? Seek therapy.

unless you look like Justin beiber, she is wayy out of line.

Hey, he might sing like a girl, but he's cute.

really? I don't think he is.. differences in opionions :)

mikejunior88 4

wtf? thats really random. who would do that ? and why?

that's when you whip out your di...oh, wait, that doesn't apply here. maybe you just should have kicked her shins. |the kid|