Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Grizz8831  |  13

get your money from your boss. demand a raise and some sort of employment protection due to the situation. get it signed and then talk to your mother and layout father know. but get your money and security first so you don't suffer from this bs