Tired

By sick of this - 01/04/2024 21:00 - United States

Today, I’m tired of women taking drastic measures to avoid me, even though I’ve done nothing wrong. Recently, I was talking to an old classmate from high school and she faked deleting her profile to avoid following up with our talk about plans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 183
You deserved it 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This never happens to most people. Take a good hard look at what you're doing to figure out what's causing it. Additional red flag if it's only women reacting like this.

If people are constantly pulling these sort of stunts to avoid you, there must be a common issue that causes them to take such measures.

Comments

If people are constantly pulling these sort of stunts to avoid you, there must be a common issue that causes them to take such measures.

This never happens to most people. Take a good hard look at what you're doing to figure out what's causing it. Additional red flag if it's only women reacting like this.

Sooner or later we all have to acknowledge that the common denominator in our lives is us. It's not them. One or two? Maybe but ALL of them? That's a YOU problem and a decent therapist should be able to help you figure it out. Go forth and evolve.

TheSentinel05 10

maybe op just has extremely bad luck???

No. OP is a creepy incel sumbitch pointing his finger at women instead of being mature enough to admit he's to blame and will change to be a better human.

wrecklesswfire 1

you might not think it’s you, but it’s you.

What's that saying, "If you smell [poop] once, maybe someone else stepped in some. If you smell it all day, check your own shoe"? Something like that. Anyway, point is my dude, you really do need to evaluate yourself and how you're coming across. For instance, even with just what you've told us here - That your focus is on women avoiding you - How are you interacting differently with women than with men? Are you interacting differently with women you're attracted to vs. women you aren't? How do men and women you're not attracted to (whether you're expressing that attraction directly or not) react to you? Is it perhaps that you're way too desperate and that's coming across in your interactions with women you're attracted to and giving them a bad vibe? Or, as I say, are men/women you're not attracted to also avoiding you and it's something more broadly offputting to people in-general?

Sonotsuave 35

I mean either you’re exaggerating or you’re doing something wrong here if this has happened more than once or twice. Maybe you’re coming on too strong, maybe you’re too intense, idk. Do some self reflection.

noctsurreality1330 4