Thunder stealer

By Happyunlucky - 20/07/2013 06:31 - United States - Andover

Today, I announced my first pregnancy to my family. Not to be outdone, my sister immediately announced that she "might" be getting pregnant soon. My family ended up congratulating her instead, and asked me if I would plan the baby shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 988
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hope you have better friends than family that will give you the support you will need through your pregnancy. Your sister is an attention craving bitch.

That is really f*cked up. Sorry OP :/ But at least you'll have people here in the comments section to congratulate you!

This is unbelievably rude and shallow of them all! ;( Don't let this stand, either call them on this level of bullshit, or disassociate yourself from them. But don't just Take it, you don't that. :( Sorry Op, take comfort with the one's that actually care about you, you don't need the rest.

Gah! You don't Deserve that. :p Brain going faster than my fingers....

perdix 29

If you plan it right, you can go into labor during her baby shower. Hopefully, you can deliver by squatting over the mimosa fountain. The attention ball will be back in your court!

What a selfish attention seeking bitch. ugh! Congrats on your little one OP and I hope she is a better aunt than she is a sister.

When you announce you're expecting twins, you'll be expected to make it up to her twice as much.

what's wrong with some families nowadays? O.o that sucks OP, Congrats on your pregnancy :D

Don't worry, you sound a lot smarter then your sister!

OP, your family might want to get some training in being "Minnesota Nice".... I think they failed the course by being fawning spunkweasels over your sister. Chin up, better to know this now than when you really need them!