Thunder stealer

By Happyunlucky - 20/07/2013 06:31 - United States - Andover

Today, I announced my first pregnancy to my family. Not to be outdone, my sister immediately announced that she "might" be getting pregnant soon. My family ended up congratulating her instead, and asked me if I would plan the baby shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 988
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

So basically your sister was congratulated for planning on having sex.

Well tell them that you "might" plan it

Sounds like your sister is an attention ***** I am so sorry OP

Tell her that you "want to be a good sport" and offer her some of your fertility pills, then give her birth control.

congrats on ur great news...and guess what...look how many of us are enjoying ur pregnancy already ....keep us all posted on ur progress...so we can share it with u all the way...yahoo !!! from ur defacto family !!!

rightspark 7

Tell your parents **** no! You got your own plans to worry about because you are having a baby

Congratulations, but I am sorry about your family. That is just crazy.

Congrats on the pregnancy and your sis needs to take a step back and get a reality check

Congrats on the pregnancy, Shane your sister is a real bitch. Just ignore her and tell them you won't be arranging any baby shower unless its your own, you *might* help her when she can prove she's pregnant. Celebrate with your partners family, not quite the same but at least they'll be happy?

I'm so sorry for you :( But you should stood up for yourself, and say something about it. I would've punched my sister right in the face if she ever tried that, and she sure knows that. That is just a snitch action from her and your fam. But congratulations with your pregnancy tho! :D I hope everything goes smooth for you and the baby.