The truth

By Theaccident - 22/01/2011 10:03 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my mum told me how I was only here because my dad couldn't pull out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 030
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Many children are unexpected but what is unexpected and unacceptable is for a mother to say such things. What child wants to hear that the "only" reason they are here is because daddy forgot to pull out? It may be true but not something a loving mother should ever say to their child. Ever!

Actually if he did then FYL, as a sperm that is.

Comments

Big deal, If they didnt want you, you would have been aborted. so you should be happy they cared enough to keep you. who cares if they werent trying to get pregnant and they had an "oops" Most children are born that way. doesnt matter if they planned you or not.

notsoluckypup 12

Yeah but look at it this way: at least she didn't have an abortion with you...

bbygiirl 0
moroccanchick_fml 0
ulicksam 0

You're 1 in how many million? So what?

Big deal. None of my kids were "planned" and I was not planned. So what if you were unplanned, its not like you had such a terrible childhood because you were an accident since you seem to be still talking to your mom.

It depends upon the quality of talking. I was in the same situation as the OP, now I only talk to my mother about trivial things, not about any personal stuff. We're strangers now. And yes the childhood might be terrible. Kids are actually smart enough to see that their parents don't really love them.

OP, I can relate to your situation. My mother basically told me that not only didn't she want me, she also gave birth to me only because "a family without a child is not a real family". My way of coping with that was creating a distance between her and myself. FYL OP, I hope you'll find a way to deal with the situation. I'm sorry that you have such a lame mother.

snoopyshoes 0

I really don't understand why parents say that type of stuff to their kids. Piss on her!