The truth

By Theaccident - 22/01/2011 10:03 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my mum told me how I was only here because my dad couldn't pull out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 028
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Many children are unexpected but what is unexpected and unacceptable is for a mother to say such things. What child wants to hear that the "only" reason they are here is because daddy forgot to pull out? It may be true but not something a loving mother should ever say to their child. Ever!

Actually if he did then FYL, as a sperm that is.

Comments

19, lol - if that's the case then this is not an FML... most likely more than half of those that posted were unplanned... including me. I guess it's a matter of how content you are in life and to be alive. this depends greatly on what kind of relationships you have with family, friends etc. and how much love and care you get from them...

well your here arent ya? yes you are, so quit your b!tchinn

jdgillum 0

hey cutie. what's your name? message me, [email protected]

Yes very nice for dealing with it and raising her child anyway. Most children are unplanned.

FYLDeep 25

And you're mad at your mom? It's your dad's fault you're here.

some people have no sense of humor...coughcloudcough

43 - Give it up. I know we can't always tell whether Deep's comments are meant to be funny, but really? This one seemed obvious to me. Quit having a cow and being so defensive. Your defensiveness tells me you're insecure about your sense of humour... if you know you have one why go off the deep end?

So what? FYLDeep's comment wasn't funny in any way. Nice comment about the sick thing, cloud.

IHateDumbExs 0

At least she's honest about it

Well, your mom's wrong there. Pulling out wouldn't have stopped anything as it is a terrible form of birth control. Still, she;s kind of a bitch. Sorry about that OP.

That's not neccessary a bad thing as long as your parents treat you good.....right?

mintcar 9

And now she's very grateful because you're a bundle of joy.

So you were an unplanned pregnancy. Does that mean you weren't loved or considered a blessing? Did she abort you? I'm not seeing the problem. My daughter is only here because her father, who took off when I found out I was pregnant, poked holes in the condom thinking he WANTED a baby. She's not what I wanted when I got pregnant, but she's my world now. Since your mom had you and raised you and didn't say she doesn't love you there is nothing to complain about.