The cost of living crisis

By Noname - 12/03/2009 00:09 - United States

Today, I was studying for a final when I noticed that all I had was a blue highlighter. I decided to drive to the store to get a yellow one. On the way there, I got $200 worth of traffic tickets for not stopping at a stop sign. I basically spent $200 because I prefer yellow highlighters over blue ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 512
You deserved it 110 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

af_fml 0

That is a ****** up idea of causality. You got a ticket because you failed to obey the law, the highlighters had nothing to do with it.

You probably should have obeyed Traffic laws than worry about petty things. You could have hurt someone.

Comments

bread_fml 0

Preferring a yellow highlighter over a blue one has nothing to do with you being too stupid to obey traffic laws. Fail.

alwaysalady 0

was it an obvious stop sign or one of those partially hidden bastard ones? We have one of those in our town and a cop who seriously waits for people to not see it so he can ticket them. If it was one of those, I can see it. If it was on a cleared street corner, then you fail.

#31 there are a bunch of schools that have finals in march its because they have trimesters.

thinkpink 0

#16...Clearly the road was NOT perfectly clear if they got caught. Add in bonus retard points for running it in front of a law enforcement official.

You spent $200 because you prefer not obeying traffic laws to acting responsibly. Color preferance had nothing to do with it.

That's what you get for procrastinating.

u spent $200 on a traffic ticket not a highlighter dumbass

Yellow Highlighter- $3.00 Ticket for running a stop sign- $200 Laughing at someone elses expense becuase they were a complete idiot and decided not to obey the rules of the road and not read the big red sign that said STOP- PRICELESS!

#16, if there was no other car in sight...where was the police car that pulled them over? ;D And before you rush to say "Hiding behind something!"...that's exactly my point. That car they could have hit and killed someone in could have been hiding around the corner just out of view.