The cost of living crisis

By Noname - 12/03/2009 00:09 - United States

Today, I was studying for a final when I noticed that all I had was a blue highlighter. I decided to drive to the store to get a yellow one. On the way there, I got $200 worth of traffic tickets for not stopping at a stop sign. I basically spent $200 because I prefer yellow highlighters over blue ones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 512
You deserved it 110 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

af_fml 0

That is a ****** up idea of causality. You got a ticket because you failed to obey the law, the highlighters had nothing to do with it.

You probably should have obeyed Traffic laws than worry about petty things. You could have hurt someone.

Comments

Well firstly, you're an idiot for not driving safely. Secondly, blue highlighters >>>>>> yellow highlighters anyway. Sooooo.. Pretty much.. You suck. & deserved it =)

that's what I thought. blue is so much of a better color than yellow.

Dear OP, Go back to the stop sign you missed, and highlight it in yellow so you don't miss it next time. P.S. : You are an idiot.

jokerman7734 0

no, you basically spent $200 because your a dumbass

cgyguy 0

no, op you paid two hundred dollars to blow a stop. the highlighted is innocent.

hahaha that wouldn't have happened if you were colour blind

actually you basically spent $200 not because you like blue highlighters but because you broke the law.

orrr you could just stop at a stop sign. no sympathy here, it's your own fault.

It was probably said before, but no. You spent $200 because you broke the law.

You got a ticket for running a stop sign not getting a highlighter.