The cheek of some people

By Anonymous - 18/10/2020 14:02

Today, the girl my ex-husband cheated on me with, and left me for, called me and asked for money to bail him out of jail. She asked me because I have my own business and I'm financially stable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 479
You deserved it 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the only proper response is to give her the Joker Laugh until she hangs up.

The key part of that is "ex-husband". Barring a court order for you to pay his bail, you have zero responsibility. Like most, I would have laughed or told her what she could eat.

Comments

You ought to bail him out, cheat with him and steal him back! Or, Plan B. Tell the police about some domestic violence incidents he committed on you when you were together. That'll extend his stay.

I assume you either said no or laughed and hung up. Otherwise you are very foolish. Don’t let others use you like that.

He is not your responsibility. He threw away the relationship and trust. Now he is not even brave enough to ask for help by himself. It is a blessing in disguise that he left. Do not cater to them.

I hope you told her he's not your husband and not your problem.

peithecelt 28

I hope you are as catty as I am, because the amount of fun I would have telling her to go **** herself, and to let him know I said no, would be EPIC. But I'm sort of a bitch, so....

I hope to God you didn't do it. You don't owe either one of them anything.