By Duckzy - 07/02/2015 22:34 - United States

Today, I was awoken by the sound of my pet lizard eating my other pet lizard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 905
You deserved it 3 785

Duckzy tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I just wanted to say a few things, first off, I was awoken by the sound of the lizards running around in their habitat, not by cries or crunches or whatever. Secondly, the lizards were the same size and opposing genders so I was told to put them together by the person who sold the lizards to me. Lastly, unfortunately by the time I got to them, the other lizard (Female in case you were wondering) was already half inside of the other's stomach.

Top comments

Oh how sad. But you know what they say: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Yeah, that's a pretty common thing with some reptiles. Poor lizard :(

Comments

Yeah, that's a pretty common thing with some reptiles. Poor lizard :(

Actually, the lizard was not poor, it was quite wealthy. That's why the other lizard ate it, so it can claim the insurance money.

I swear, it's like #24 stays up for hours finding out witty comments.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22
TCRII 29

Was it the crunching or the belching that woke you?

OP was awoken by the lizard calling the waiter for the check.

jbombdighetty 11

the moaning of course. This was obviously not an act of cannibalism, but an act of love.

mr_aaaaaaaa 12

Would one day u wake up by the sound that your lizard eating your body....?

Oh how sad. But you know what they say: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

He was only trying to save you 15% on car insurance... But sorry OP

I have the pictures not that it really matters, mine was rejected right when this was posted

How rude. Then lizard needs to learn some matters and eat a little more quietly.