That was quick

By Anonymous - 09/09/2012 12:03 - United States - Altamonte Springs

Spicy
Today, while trying to rouse my sleeping boyfriend for some morning sex, he came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 550
You deserved it 6 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Well, that escalated quickly...

shrimp1234 4

He has no staying power at all.

Comments

If he can't take a little rousing, sounds like you would've ended disappointed any way.

Maybe he was just having a very stimulated dream and it would have been a wet dream anyways? Those happen.

If the girl goes for morning sex, I bet this isn't the first time that he hasn't done the job right :/

Or maybe OP's just really REALLY good at rousing

92, or maybe she wants a little more of what happened the night before?

Maybe he was having a sexy dream about you.

He obviously heard you say "Come on, wake up!" and took it literally.

I bet he's more embarrassed about it than you are disappointed.

OhDearBetrayal 25

This is why I'm glad I'm a woman.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, this from the 14-year old twit who says "Men r *****(: there is no double standard" in her profile info. I realise not all teenagers are like you, but it's people like you who give your generation a bad reputation.

meetmissmayhem 4

23 do you even know what this post is about? You're 14. You shouldn't.

Talking about giving our generation a bad name, do you happen to remember that 15-year-old liberal psychologist...?

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#43 I know my definitions. Remember there are many different dictionaries and many different definitions to words. But never mind that, heck at least I'm one of the few 15 year olds who care about school and studies and don't only care about "Pussy, Money, and Weed"

#46: I was attending college classes at 16, and I find you extremely arrogant and annoying. At least I admitted that I knew next to nothing while in school, and have only learned a marginal amount since, compared to the vast expanse of knowledge available.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#43 - Lol, apparently he comes when called! (pun not intended)

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

#49 the entire time yesterday, if you read all the way back to the beginning. I stated that I mostly/only study psychology, that's why I didn't know of the country "Paraguay". I never said "I'm smartest in the world because I study psychology". I even apologized for my ignorance of said country. Then people wanted to Fight about definition, forgetting that there are hundreds of dictionaries, which would explain why we had different definitions to words (But if you look at it again, our definitions weren't that different, they were just phrased differently). But can we not get back to this damn argument.

Hollowchigo, or whatever that's supposed to say, please don't jack this thread to try to defend yourself from the comments on a completely different FML. Pretty sure no one here (or there most likely) cares what you think you know.

Umm Mr. Psychologist? Just stop commenting.

Hollowchigo, please stop being an asshole

Hahaha omg his changed description is hilarious :'D

Hiimhaileypotter 52

54, we're not saying you're an idiot because you are interested in/are a student of psychology XD I took AP (a college course) psychology last year, my junior year of high school. I love it and am really interested in it. But I don't call myself an expert, or a psychologist. Because I haven't been through college and gotten a degree for it. Just like you're not an expert in it because you're interested in it.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

I'm tired of trying to be reasonable and polite. You want my 15 year old side, fine. You can suck my dick and please take it personal. Because I never said I was an expert, I never said anything to put myself in a position above anyone. I simply said I was a psychologist by definition.

Kid, that's enough. I have a degree in chemistry, yet I don't call myself a chemist. Why? Because I'm not employed as a chemist, and I feel guilty titling myself as something I'm not. Get off your high horse. Oh and by the way you did say you were an expert in psychology, ref: comment #50 of that extremely long thread yesterday.

xXHollowIchigoXx - You're obviously very articulate, especially for 15, but you came off yesterday as EXTREMELY arrogant. And you continue to try to convince people that you're a psychologist. Please let me assure you that you are not a psychologist in any way, shape, or form. Studying something does NOT automatically make you an expert. Once you are EMPLOYED as a psychologist, only then can you actually claim to be a psychologist. Doing what you're doing simply makes you look like an arrogant little kid

Hiimhaileypotter 52

107- I'd really rather not suck your dick, thanks for the offer though!

"Psychologist by definition" is a person who has studied it, been schooled in it & has the degree from a college (or other accredited learning institution) showing as much...obviously you, are nothing more than a high school (aged child) who reads psychological information & thinks it makes you a psychologist (which it technically "by (ANY) definition"...doesn't make you one. Please don't make (as they say) "claims to fame" when/where you have none.

SenselessPattern 12

Nooope. We aren't going to create another monster thread today. I lost three good men trying to reach the end of the last one, and one of them is still in a coma. Make the madness end now, before it's too late.

Senseless I believe you are now one of my favorite commenters.

Do people not realize once you are thumbed down on a thread, all of your comments on that thread will probably be thumbed down?Funny thing is, I thought we had to be 18 to even look at this site...

How is bringing also MEN down when they have sex with several sexual partners "ruining are generation"??? It's making it more equal.

You're fourteen. Sex should not even be on your mind. Go play sports or something.

You must at least see that your spelling and sentence structure ruin the opinions of our generation...

How do u know im 14 or not?? U don't know any thing about me or if I'm really 14 or not. Thousands of people lie on line. And who said I was thinking about sex?? When I said "ahh jeez... Get a new bf..." I was kidding but I should have been smart enough to know that no one can take a joke on FML.

Now he'll last longer after that! Go for it?

Just give it 30 minutes or so and try again.

Could've been worse... He could've stayed limp and rolled over... Drooling.

redmane 21

But 83, you fail to realize the people here on FML are sarcastic trolls. There wouldn't be much entertainment if the sass disappeared. Much like yours, comments would be weak.