That's not how quarantine works

By Anonymous - 07/10/2021 20:00

Today, I sat down in a hair salon. The guy getting his hair cut before me then told the girl doing the cutting that he's on a 2-week quarantine and he's not sure whether or not he's got Covid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 083
You deserved it 98

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd leave. Instant turn off. Also, are you vaccinated? Getting vaccinated will lower the chances of catching it and help ease your symptoms if you did contract it.

Carolyn Bodie 6

Leave. We (hairdressers) should be saying not to that crap!

Comments

Carolyn Bodie 6

Leave. We (hairdressers) should be saying not to that crap!

I'd leave. Instant turn off. Also, are you vaccinated? Getting vaccinated will lower the chances of catching it and help ease your symptoms if you did contract it.

Yummi_913 18

Had a similar thing happen a few months ago. After dropping my tiny tot off for her second day at daycare, I stopped to ask the director a few questions. During this, a mom came to drop off a change of clothes for her son, handed it to the director, and told her "I'll let you know about his covid results when they come in". It took me a few moments to recover from standing there in pure shock. My daughter hasn't been back there since, and unfortunately this isn't even the biggest reason why.

If he's in quarantine, what is he doing in a hair salon? Does he know what quarantine means? If you're vaccinated, go ahead and get your hair done. If not, GTFO and go get vaccinated.

Jon Tessler 14