That one weird kid

By shellski - 21/01/2012 01:21 - United States

Today, a kid from school came to my house. He asked my dad if I was at home, because we were "planning a bit of the old, you know…" and made an obscene gesture. Now I'm grounded for a month, and no matter what I say, my dad won't believe that I've never even spoken to the kid before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 766
You deserved it 2 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go to his house and tell his mom you're pregnant with his child.

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

Explain to your dad that every since he was laid off from the butt-plug factory that you're just trying to pitch in a little. If it means servicing guys for an extra $5 here and there it's not his problem, just promise him 50% of the profits.

russianmartini 2

You said you never spoke to him, you never said you didn't actually do it. Hah

I'm pretty sure everybody that ever had sex talked to their partner at one time or another.

perdix 29

You just communicated to him with a series of obscene gestures. You could both be telling the truth, yet you still deserve to be grounded! You really ought to speak to someone before you engage in the old, you know ...

BarDownDaily 12

How could they both be telling the truth? One says they have talked, the other says they haven't.

Who would do something like that? That's just completely whacked!

GoW_Chick 14

That kid could go door to door, and never lose! Either he would piss someone off, or get a little... well you know. ;)

Yeah, problem is that when he does that there's a good chance one of the dads he's going to talk to is going to kick his ass. But even worse, since he'd be going door to door, not knowing who lives there, when he finally you know... gets some, it might be a very unattractive girl, because mom and dad are glad someone finally showed up to give her some.

IKickPuppiesHard 16

The main problem with these theory is that he would have to know names of the daughters. If not he could say it to someone with a 4 year old daughter, get his ass beat AND cops called on him.

Wait I don't understand what old thing?

I really hope you are joking. If you aren't . . . SEX, "the old, you know..." Is SEX!

That is so funny I wish I had the balls to do that.