Thanks, lady!

By hopeless cluts - 29/01/2012 07:36 - Canada

Today, as I was crossing the slush covered street to catch the bus, I slipped and fell right in the middle of the road. A woman in a car rolled down her window. She didn't ask if I was okay but just laughed and took a picture of me covered in cold, wet slush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 114
You deserved it 2 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

husky22 0

just lost all faith in humanity

tbonesgurl 0

Unfortunatly that will probably end up on facebook...

catkat1988 17

When she took out her camera, you should've been quick and flung a big handful of slush at her. Seriously. No, it's correct that you're not entitled to other people's assistance, but honestly, offering your assistance when someone is in a bad situation - or at least walking away without taking pictures or in other ways ridiculing the unfortunate person - is common courtesy and decency. Seriously. I'm slowly losing my faith in our species. I took a first aid class, and the instructor showed us a video wherein an actor feigned a heart attack publicly in a busy shopping street - and 15 people just looked at him while walking by without even stopping long enough to call an ambulance. I get why not everybody knows how to do CPR and doesn't feel comfortable trying (even though it's hard to do something that's worse than nothing, seeing as 6% of all people suffering cardiac arrest in Denmark outside a hospital dies), but you can at least take the time and effort to stop and call 112. That might just save a life, if you're not too busy shopping. Seriously.

hewro_failure 11

Don't worry karma will get her ... Get car will spin out in the slush and crash into the only thing she loves

Wow. 0_o Hopefully karma comes around to bite her in the ass!

geod69 8

Walking across the road Fail!

silentblack 0

I bet she put the pic on Facebook lol

At least it wasn't your boss saying, "see you at work" then driving off.

iknoright 0

this is one of my biggest fears. i have nightmares that im crossing the road and fall right in the middle