Thanks, I'm cured

By Anonymous - 21/10/2009 22:35 - United States

Today, I went to my academic counselor to help me deal with my stress and anxiety, which has been making me nauseous from the constant strain. She suggested exercise to help these feelings. Every time I do so, I vomit. From the anxiety and stress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 090
You deserved it 5 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you absolutely MUST speak to a proper therapist. from the sounds of things your anxiety and worries have gone beyond the point of your academic counsellor being able to help. get help, and pronto.

fringle 0

there sure do seem to be a lot of fmls about throwing up lately.

Comments

dacman48 0

wats wit all the vomit fml's today?

you absolutely MUST speak to a proper therapist. from the sounds of things your anxiety and worries have gone beyond the point of your academic counsellor being able to help. get help, and pronto.

No_fyl_cuz_ydi 0

that's not what academic advisors are for. all college campuses have trained professionals for situations like this. talk to them and use your advisor for what they are really for - signing off on your schedule so you can continue to stress

alexgisforme3 0

im sorry :( i know what its like to feel nauseous from anxiety.

TAST3MYRAINB00Wx 0

okay stop what ypur doing and you wont throw up from it fml solved so mot really an fml just an attempt to get someone to feel sorry for you yeah, NEXT!

The grammar in this anecdote is terrible.

perdix 29

YDI for choosing bear wrestling, ultimate fighting and BASE jumping as your forms of exercise. If walking makes you vomit, drop out of school and become a ho. Your customers will give you an exercise where if you vomit, you don't get paid.

SMOKE WEED. that will chill you the **** out, guaranteed. never met anyone who gets stressed when they toke.

I do, it's pretty disappointing actually. I can "see" my thoughts, start narrating life, and talk for hours on end. I'm a buzzkill.

boreddoubletears 0

Unless they end up slacking off and stress when they don't get into college, or if you're bipolar, pot gives you massive panic attacks. A lot of people experience paranoia as a result of pot, as well.