Thanks for the support

By Anonymous - 31/10/2020 02:01

Today, I revealed to my parents that I'm planning on opening a food truck in the next few months. They both laughed in my face and said I'll never make any money. I've been working on this for 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 109
You deserved it 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sahhhs 4

**** that show them they’re wrong keep grinding!

You do you! You miss 100% of shots you don’t take.

Comments

sahhhs 4

**** that show them they’re wrong keep grinding!

You do you! You miss 100% of shots you don’t take.

So what's your plan now? Your parents certainly know what they're talking about, so you need to do something else. Hey, I'd like to talk to you about Amway...

find a way to sell your food on a military base especially during breakfast you'll make tons of money.

xxlk4xx 6

just go for it! how do you think all those people with food trucks wound up on tv?! just go and make your awesome food and make the money! make sure you advertise the shit out of your business too! make a facebook page, make ads on Instagram or any other social networking site, hype that shit up, make shit fun for your customers, you could do contests or draws which could also be done on social media, sorry, I actually know absolutely nothing about running a business and dont know you at all but I'm excited for you!

tounces7 27

With Covid it's a pretty challenging time to try opening anything, but a food truck is a pretty surefire business at any other time.

diraven 15

I'll have two fish tacos please

People in general are skeptical of anyone working for themselves. About 50% of new business fail in the first 5 years. Though if you can make this work entrepreneurship is where the real money is.