Thanks for sharing

By uni life - 15/05/2012 08:08 - Australia - Perth

Spicy
Today, whilst working in a pharmacy, I was given the pleasure of listening to an old lady share the details of what she sticks up her vagina. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 209
You deserved it 2 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"A tampon, a Barbie doll, any type of vegetable, a Labradoodle, weave, a Chicken leg, a kitten, my nephew's textbooks--" "JESUS CHRIST LADY, SHUT UP!"

As a pharmacist, I hope you payed close attention!

Comments

Oh, that's a very nice piece of information. I think I'm going to go blow my brains out to forget what I just read and imagined.

nelds 12

I thumbed it down, we can just pretend it's yours.

Old people have to have fun too you know

That's no excuse to tell people what you do with your genitalia.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Well, that's not any better than when I had a patient come in to pick up his single Viagra pill... He also bought some shavers and a bottle of wine, and continued to go into detail as to what he had planned for that evening... TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

What you should've said was, "With all due respect ma'am, I think you should keep that information to yourself." But still, ew!

ohmyaubrey 14

This lady lectured me for an hour on what happened when she didnt used to wear a bra to work. smh.

Come on OP she was just trying to have a little girl talk.

Old lady: Oh jeeze, looks like rain. *Pulls an umbrella out of her ******.