Thanks a bunch

By nose hurts - 30/12/2012 01:01 - United States - Richmond

Today, I was leaning over cleaning a table at work, when my pretty coworker came up behind me and slapped me on the butt. I was so startled that I slipped and smashed my face into the table. Now she can't look at me without laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 636
You deserved it 3 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surprise buttsex? Oh, I'll probably get hell for this.

I would look at this as a good thing. Sure you may have embarrased yourself but she is clearly interested in you.

Comments

Who nose, this may be the start of something great.

That grammar is awesome, didn't even know someone could mix up the word "knows"

15 I assume he's making a pun off of the fact that the nose hit the table to...

Good lord and that one was a nice and easy one, and yet it flew right by them. I for one, found it smashing.

Butt OP it's a good thing, she obviously likes you and found it funny, ass her out maybe? :)

Butt lets face it guys OP's confidence has probably taken a nose dive after this whole situation.

I find it startling how some people can't identify obvious puns. Anyways, I think later on you will find this to be a knee-slapper.

Not knowing simple puns are a nip in the ass in the future

Atleast she notices you op! You make her smile without even trying! :D

TheRandomIndian 17

Smashing your face into a table usually takes some effort

If you laugh about it yourself it won't seem like you're embarrassed! :)

zombieslayer83 19

I agree, she's laughing and having a good time. join in on it and who knows y'all might hit it off. Never pass up a good ice breaker.

Well that's one way to take it head on..

Mister_Triangle 21

Yeah, at least OP applied it directly to the forehead

"Kids, this is the story about how I met your mother. It started with a slap on the ass..."

Just join in with her and laugh it off :)

Girls love a guy who can make her laugh :)

30- ....and who can make her feel safe at night. So basically, a Ninja-Clown. ;)

you need to be glad it wan't youre phone

this is how some of the best love stories start! just a guy and a girl and a funny (albeit embarrassing) event that sparks something. ya never know :)