Teeth gang!

By pridekills - 19/08/2012 04:19 - United States - Mulberry

Today, my coworker told me I should stop smoking cigarettes because it makes my breath "smell like shit" and makes my teeth look as yellow as corn. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 187
You deserved it 9 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GemmaStyles 14

Maybe you should take that as a sign to start brushing your teeth, hm.

That was very rude of him to say your breath smells like shit...but maybe YDI for having poor oral hygiene....too bad a friend could alert you to that nicely.

Comments

Maybe you should stop eating shit then.

Yeah.. That's embarrassing, but you should probably pick up a toothbrush.

I tried to edit that after I saw op's second post. If your teeth are yellow and your breath is bad and you do brush your teeth, you may have some health problems that are making it that way.

Maybe it's time for a dentist appointment...

carminecris89 13

You should tell your coworker to be wary of giving unsolicited advice as one could end up with cement shoes, a broken nose, or any number of other things that are rather unpleasant.

Wow! Your coworker is just rude, OP. Even if you were a smoker it was not her/his place to give you an advice.

KiddNYC1O 20

Mouthwash and toothbrush it is then! ;-)

That is just nasty. You really need to start brushing your teeth. Maybe 5 times a day should do it.

I know how that feels. I've brushed my teeth twice a day my whole life and my teeth are very yellow and my breath makes people gag.

skyeyez9 24

Use an extra soft bristled toothbrush too. Brushing too hard and with a medium or firm brush will wear away your tooth enamel, which makes your teeth extra sensitive and causes your gums to recede.