Tactical nuke

By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 00:54 - United States - Johnson City

Today, I was Skyping with my girlfriend. I was incredibly tired and just wanted to go to bed, but she just kept talking and wouldn't let me go. I ended up blurting out, "Your mom's a cunt." just to start a fight and have an excuse to hang up on her. I feel like an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 668
You deserved it 42 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of saying something that could potentially turn into a huge fight, couldn't you just have said really loudly "I'm going to fall asleep on you babe, I'm sorry" to speak over top of her and then ended the call without allowing her the time to argue?

How to get a girl to stop talking to you 101

Comments

Dude, you should have just spoken up and said you're exhausted and need some sleep. At least that way if she gets pissed, it'll be a bit more of a legitimate reason.

ydi but I feel for you bro. sleep deprivation makes you do and say some crazy shit.

gatorgirl7563 22

You ARE! Communication and honesty are key to a good relationship. You should have just told her that you were freaking tired!

Why the hell couldn't you just say "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'm extremely exhausted"??? How hard is that? She would be way less likely to be pissed off. Maybe slightly annoyed but less so than after what you said. You're an idiot.

epicgamer 18

I don't think people are considering the fact that you didn't think it through since you were so tired.

guys he clearly said that she wouldnt let him go, so he probably already tried to do those things, it's just that she didnt let him do so.

No sympathy from me asshole. you deserve whatever happens to you.

Did you know the words, "I'm really tired sorry I have to go" exists

rustycage92 23

Lol Jesus you're not an asshole, just have a conversation about boundaries with her ? if she's that clingy then I don't think it's gonna go so well in the future anyway..

You are an asshole. if you don't want to talk anymore say I'm tired and hang up. insulting her mom like that is immature and stupid.