Tactical nuke

By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 00:54 - United States - Johnson City

Today, I was Skyping with my girlfriend. I was incredibly tired and just wanted to go to bed, but she just kept talking and wouldn't let me go. I ended up blurting out, "Your mom's a cunt." just to start a fight and have an excuse to hang up on her. I feel like an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 668
You deserved it 42 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of saying something that could potentially turn into a huge fight, couldn't you just have said really loudly "I'm going to fall asleep on you babe, I'm sorry" to speak over top of her and then ended the call without allowing her the time to argue?

How to get a girl to stop talking to you 101

Comments

Drink a coke or something...that would keep you awake as needed...but with a statement like that it might be hard to mend...

oyevey45 12

Is it really that hard to say you're tired? And even if she wasn't listening, that was incredibly rude and immature of you to say. I'm sure there were more appropriate ways that you could have gotten her to let you go.

You couldn't just say sorry but I'm tired and I'll talk to you tomorrow? Sounds like you were just being an asshole and feeling guilty about it.

Because telling her you really need to sleep is so hard...YDI.

tiredofwaiting 25

Well you should feel an asshole because you are. You would have better off with pretending that your laptop battery died or you lost your internet connection.

I feel like she should be the one posting an FML..

tiredofwaiting 25

Well you should feel like an asshole because you are one. You were better to lie and say your laptop battery was about to die.