Tactical nuke

By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 00:54 - United States - Johnson City

Today, I was Skyping with my girlfriend. I was incredibly tired and just wanted to go to bed, but she just kept talking and wouldn't let me go. I ended up blurting out, "Your mom's a cunt." just to start a fight and have an excuse to hang up on her. I feel like an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 667
You deserved it 42 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of saying something that could potentially turn into a huge fight, couldn't you just have said really loudly "I'm going to fall asleep on you babe, I'm sorry" to speak over top of her and then ended the call without allowing her the time to argue?

How to get a girl to stop talking to you 101

Comments

Instead of saying something that could potentially turn into a huge fight, couldn't you just have said really loudly "I'm going to fall asleep on you babe, I'm sorry" to speak over top of her and then ended the call without allowing her the time to argue?

Cayers97 12

But his idea was much more exciting number 2

grogers311 20

He did, he just said that he was an asshole...

Well, to be fair, we don't necessarily know if it was a lie.

amandathemermaid 19

That's because you are an asshole. You really couldn't have just said that you're tired?

I assume he did, based on saying she wouldn't let him go. Still though, much better ways to get out of the call than what he did.

You should feel like an asshole. Next time, you need to assert the fact that you want to leave. Starting a fight would, I assume, make you have to stay longer anyway.

What type of relationship is this? That was hurtful and inconsiderate. Hope he apologized and explained himself.

Is it that hard to say, "I'm really tired can I talk to you tomorrow?" She will most likely agree!

He most likely already tried that since he said she wouldn't let him go. But he could have just said he needed to poop or something. Calling her mother a **** just so he can sleep makes me wonder how old OP is. I hope he's not like 13 or something. Cuz then the problem is the fact that he has a girlfriend at that age, period.

I think that if he did he would specify that in his FML to add to the reason why he did this. Though possible, it is not likely.

thatonetribute 31

As a man...From one side I personally think that was one very impressive and ballsy move, however on the otherside not the brightest idea...I congratulate you

How on earth is that impressive? And it's definitely not ballsy if he couldn't just simply tell the truth instead of saying shit to start a fight.

So, you would be fine with some degenerate dating your daughter and calling your wife a ****?

Don't ever be a best man. The couple would break up before the wedding or worse on their wedding day thanks to your "bad jock who took too many shots to the head" kind of advice.

@#53 you really shouldn't talk shit about athletes getting concussions. That's ****** up. And as a Jock I find your comment ****** up.

Ever heard of "the dog house", OP? Lol hope the sleep was worth it.