Stuck

By Chub - 27/10/2009 04:45 - United States

Today, the door to my daughter's room became jammed and wouldn't open while she was in the room. Being resourceful, I grabbed my ladder and climbed up to her window, only to end up stuck in her window. I'm not sure what was worse, getting stuck, or being laughed at by my neighbors for a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 171
You deserved it 8 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I have this image of your big, fat corpulent torso hopelessly wedged in the window frame, while your pale, hairy, spindly, little legs flail wildly and futilely in the air. That is worse than both choices you provide. Having your child realize that you are an incompetent boob is probably the worst part.

Reporter - Could you describe what happened here and why that man is stuck in the window? Also, why is he dressed up in a toga? Neighbor - When it's time to party, they party hard. (cue Andrew W.K. song)

Comments

XaosZaleski 0

Depends on how old the girl is. Hell, maybe she was having some 'alone' time with a banana (or cucumber), and didn't want her dumbass father coming in and spoiling the fun.

XanimalloverX 0

It's called respecting your daughters privacy. Ever think that maybe she purposly jammed it so she could have some SPACE and PRIVACY you suck at being a dad

Skull_300 0

You should have done a Big Bad Wolf type of thing and just Kicked the ******* door in!

Resourceful? If you were resourceful, you would have just figured out a way to get the damn door open. Now your kid is really trapped: can't get out the window or the door.

ya? Im sure the daughter said "Daddy my door is stuck" Or something... jeeze its common sense.

Boohoo, im a fatass. Put down the Big Mac you fat slob.

Have your neighbors started calling you Pooh Bear yet?

It depends if you were wearing pants or a skirt... and then if wearing bikini undies or granny-pannys.

My daughter is 8, I'm pretty sure she wasn't looking for "alone time" and that she couldn't hold the door shut while I tried to open it.