Squelching the night away

By alison - 04/07/2015 05:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. All the magic vanished when I kept queefing every time he thrust into me. We made it about 10 seconds before he broke down into hysterical laughter and lost his boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 002
You deserved it 4 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertycode 19

At least he's comfortable around you :]

mariah_1_11 22

Are you related to the Canadian queef sisters?

Comments

Tell him that they're cause by his tiny penis allowing the air to escape.

danceinconverse 25

In my opinion, you should have sex with someone you're so comfortable with, you can laugh with them as you're fooling around and having sex, it shouldn't be deadly serious. Although it was a bit of an over reaction on your boyfriends part.

Agreed. But to be fair, most people are at least a little more nervous/self-conscious than usual when they're having sex for the first time, even if they are indeed quite comfortable together.

imkool136 22

My girlfriend stopped me while we were having sex so she could move away and fart and we both just started busting up laughing so hard we had to stop for a few min.

That's actually pretty common, don't feel bad about it. If he really can't handle it, Try playing some nice loud music next time.

I have no comment capable of being held to any morale standard so this will have to do.

this happens to every girl. it's OK. I'm glad he could laugh about it. when it happens to me I make my boyfriend stop. I'll get all the air out and then we keep going. I know it's embarrassing, but it's normal and can't be helped. good luck next time.