Squelching the night away

By alison - 04/07/2015 05:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. All the magic vanished when I kept queefing every time he thrust into me. We made it about 10 seconds before he broke down into hysterical laughter and lost his boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 002
You deserved it 4 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertycode 19

At least he's comfortable around you :]

mariah_1_11 22

Are you related to the Canadian queef sisters?

Comments

I think op has a loose ****** I'm just sayin what everyone is thinkin

oyevey45 12

Welcome to the awkward world of the sexually active, not at all like media portrays.

I understand your boyfriend's reaction and be happy that he tried to light up the situation by laughing. Don't be naive and think every time with someone should be perfect or ****-worthy. Also those who call the boyfriend immature for laughing, me and my man are on our way to forty and we still can have a good life with farting (even during sex)! Welcome to life and nature, passing gas is a big part of it. Don't take life and everything in it to seriously anyway, it's not like you will make it out alive ;-)

it only happens to me when I have a condom on and she is really in the mood and we'll lubricated. so, this is a good thing.. enjoy!

MrThump 16

Don't feel bad OP, everyone's first time isn't the greatest. Your boyfriend would have laughed because he is relaxed with you and he didn't mind it happening....Sure he found it funny but most couples laugh when this happens...... It's perfectly normal.

These things happen, OP. I'm sure he will learn to ignore it if it happens again!

That's not a problem imo. Nothing to be ashamed about, and nothing to laugh with. I just see it as a compliment.

Badkarma4u 17

That's what happens when you have sex with a man with a big dick. The air can't compress anymore so it gets forced out. He should feel proud that he fills you up that full.

this is normal. causes are usually; queen sized chic or pin sized guy. rarely will there be this surfing queefing business if both are normal sized.