Speaks for us all

By Adan - 13/11/2020 17:58 - Pakistan - Peshawar

Today, I'm having an existential crisis. I don't what the future holds, I'm overthinking and stressing about things I could've controlled. Now I'm having a breakdown and I've got a test tomorrow and I have to take a bath, but all my lazy ass does is worry but never actually do the fucking work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 782
You deserved it 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My parents said the exact same thing when I told them I'd been diagnosed with depression. I can't hear your voice, but I can hear the same unsympathetic tone they had in your words, and nobody needs that. Especially right now.

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like you might need professional help. What you're describing are symptoms of various conditions such as depression, ADHD, anxiety ect. a Psychiatrist or psychologist will be able to help guide you through the best course of action should you be diagnosed with a condition. Weather it be through meds or counselling sessions I hope you get the help you need to be able to get yourself back into a healthy, functioning state of mind.

Comments

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like you might need professional help. What you're describing are symptoms of various conditions such as depression, ADHD, anxiety ect. a Psychiatrist or psychologist will be able to help guide you through the best course of action should you be diagnosed with a condition. Weather it be through meds or counselling sessions I hope you get the help you need to be able to get yourself back into a healthy, functioning state of mind.

xxlk4xx 6

totally agree! this is me! and I know I need to seak help because it's making it so much harder for me to complete simple tests or even notice what needs to be done!

btw if your condition is mild enough, your GP can also diagnose it and prescribe pills.

You need to see a mental health professional about your anxiety. It’s impairing your executive functioning, that’s why you feel overwhelmed and paralyzed. You’re not lazy, you’re unwell. Please seek help and be safe.

MexicanPB1 2

sounds like you know what needs to be done. so start doing it one step at a time. little goals!

Let's start with the bath. You know the steps, and you know the outcome. Shower, wash your hair, wash your body, dry yourself and wear comfy pajamas. Done!

It_gets_better 19

I'm sorry about the loss of your cat, OP. I know that hurts. But those two things are so far unrelated...